full screen background image

Monday 21 November 2011

Bombshell ATC


I love the idea of Artist Trading Cards. This is my first chance actually doing one. I hope to eventually start a collection. The idea of having a little piece of art made by someone else is fantastic. 



Here I took a plain watercolor ATC and added some distress ink for extra depth of color. I then added some Starburst stains to get the sparkly pink and brown. I used part of a new stencil that I bought by The Paper Company and added that with some gold pigment ink. The swirl in the top corner is from Bo-Bunny. I embossed the stamped phrase with some black embossing powder. Finally I stamped a butterfly from the Butterfly Queen set and colored it in with some Magical Micas. I fixed it on using some dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely! I love that saying. ATCs are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful!!! I love that sentiment and you are so right, it is very inspiring to have a piece of art from someone else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATC!!! I am sending you Happy Thanksgiving Blessings and thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge and pure FUN!!! Peace, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love that background.

    ReplyDelete