full screen background image

Sunday 26 February 2012

A Little Bombshell Love

My Bombshell Stamps have been feeling a little neglected lately so I decided to give 'em a little love this weekend. I made these two cards...one for the monthly challenge and one for the sketch challenge.

For the monthly challenge, I made my first telescoping circle card. I used the angel and devil from Bombshell Angel to show the "good and bad" of love.



For the sketch challenge, I used the cowgirl boot from Western Gal digi.


 There are a few days left to play in both challenges, so check in at the Forum for the deets and join in the fun. You might even win some free stamps.

4 comments:

  1. I love both cards!

    Great design on the telescoping card. I also love what you did with the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, i love the pinki and light blue colored card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, these are so great! I am a sucker for interactive cards, so I particularly love the telescoping card. :) Nicely done. <3

    ReplyDelete