full screen background image

Monday 5 March 2012

February's Random Winner!

Hola, Bombshells!  Cheryl here bringing you news from the Land of Bombshell Prizes.  I've drawn the random winner for February and the lucky winner is...WAIT!  Before I make that announcement, let me just say a BIG "THANK YOU" to everyone who entered.  The submissions were magnificent and there were several new folks that joined in on the festivities.  We love to see new faces, so keep coming back :D

Okay, back to our original programming...February's Random Winner is...

Lou Weez!

Take a look at the beautiful card she submitted for our Sketch Challenge:


Congratulations, Lou Weez!  Please contact me at cvaladez@comcast.net and I'll tell you how to collect your prize.  Dang, I have the best job!  Lou Weez has won a $20 gift certificate to spend in the Bombshell Stamps store.  You can win, too, just by entering the monthly challenges.  I randomly draw a winner the beginning of each month, but I also scour the internet looking for fabulous art work later in the month, too.  Yep, two prizes given out each and every month.  That's a lot of Bombshell loot!  

Get those BSS images out and start stamping!  I'll be looking for your creations! 

3 comments: