full screen background image

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Happy Beltaine Bombshells

Hello Bombshells.
Its Jennie here, your Miss May pin up.

I thought I would pop along and wish you all a Happy Beltaine.



Beltaine is spring festival performed on 1st May, where people danced in a sun wise direction as a celebration that Spring was yet again upon us.  It was also a time for fertility rituals ;)

It is  wet and dull here in South Wales, so I decided to create a warm sunny card to share with you this may day.. I hope you like it.




Recipe:
Paper Bo Bunny: Barefoot and Bliss
Top paper yellow embossed with Tim Holtz sun ray folder
Then swiped with Distress ink in Spiced Marmalade
Finally misted with Tattered angels Sunshine glamour mist
Coloured with Copics
Glossy accents on the banner and window.
Nestabilities: petite ovals (large)
Stickles
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley

Thanks for reading 

xox Jennie xox




7 comments:

  1. It's overcast and rainy here and this card is a welcome bit of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. You made her pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jennie,it brightens up my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, especially the Timmy Holtz "Sunrise" you created. I hadn't thought of using that embossing folder like that. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelli! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!!! I love hearing from people who stop by my blog!! You Bombshell projects are really cute! Love this current one...what a cool way to use Tim's Texture Fade for sun rays! Your bombshell laying in the hammock is colored very nicely and perfect for the background paper you chose! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennie, this is mahvelous! Such a happy card! You done great, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Beltane! This is such a fabulous and cheery card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete