full screen background image

Thursday 10 May 2012

Mi Amor

Hello All You Sexy Stampers!

Bombshell Girl Rachael here with an inspiring and fun project using the  Mi Amor and the Sparrows from the Love & Luck set. I love this set! Like all of the Bombshell sets, its so wonderful because its so versatile. Its all up to your imagination.

The set can be used not only for Day of the Dead cards, but also works well for Halloween cards and invitations to ghoulish parties.  Here’s just idea to highlight this great set and add a little flair to your collection. I hope you enjoy it!




Cheers,
Xo, Rachael

3 comments:

  1. I have never been a huge fan of this particular set, but seeing her colored up like this... I might need to get her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo gorgeous! I love the way you colored it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo gorgeous! I love the way you colored it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete