full screen background image

Sunday 8 July 2012

June Winners

    It's time once again to announce our winners.  For the month of June, our randomly drawn winner chosen from particpants in our challenges is Jodi with this stunning creation

     Don't you just love those patriotic butterflies, I know I do.

     Our prize patrol scoured the interweb searching for a that special card or project. We started by search our own Bombshell Website, Forum and Flickr group.  We looked at the Paper Craft Planet gallery and Splitcoast Stampers gallery as well as a few other places.  Our pick for the month of June was Nicki Maki with this



Nicole's blog the is always full of wonderful inspiration.  She is a truly creative mixed media artist.

Will both winners please contact me as rohjr@sbcglobal.net to claim their prizes.  I cannot wait to see what you create with your new stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing me! You know I love my Bombshell Stamps!

    It was fun to take the parrot from A Pirate's Life out for a spin. I don't use it near enough.

    Warmly,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete