full screen background image

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Vintage Racing Greeting Card

Hi All!
Rachael here and I wanted to share with you a lovely vintage racing card I made this last week that features a number of Bombshell sets.


To create this card I used:
The V8 symbol and the Hot Rod classic saying both from the King of the Road Set
The Vintage Race Car from the Vintage Racing set
The Goggles and the Checkered Boarder, both from Vintage Motorcycle set;
The little mini skully cross and bones from Homeward Bound set; and
The nautical star from Luck & Fate set.

I used the Happy Birthday banner from Banner Sayings set.
This is just an example of how you can group multiple sets together to create one great themed greeting card! I hope you enjoyed this! Thanks for reading!
Cheers,

Xo, Rachael


1 comment:

  1. Unique design..what about printing it on Plastic cards .. i think it will give a shinny look...

    ReplyDelete