full screen background image

Saturday 8 December 2012

Green Hot Rod Holiday

Happy Holidays from one roaring mean hot rod. Speed Shop is my newest Bombshell Stamp set and I couldn't wait to break it in.   This big ole hunk of a hot rod winked at me and just begged to be stamped and colored.    I had good intentions of using him in a sketch, incorporating him with other accents, and just dressing him to the nines.   But that's not what he apparently wanted.  He wanted the stage to myself.   So somehow, I ended up using a Bombshell stamp in a clean and simple card... and I love it.


I carefully ran the colored image through the printed to add a greeting, added some brads and then a bit of layering.  The layers are pop dotted up from the page.   And if you look closely, there's a bit of shimmer on this beast's paint job... just the trim work.





Supplies:
Stamps: Bombshell Stamps (Speed Shop), Computer generated greeting
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic, Sakura Gelly Roll (Clear Star)
Paper: Strathmoore Bristol Smooth, Stampin' Up (Poppy Parade, Basic Black), Canson (Gold Shimmer)
Accents: Paper Studio (star brads)


Hope you like this card.
from Ms. December - Monika Franziska, PaperChrome











2 comments: