full screen background image

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Bombshell Angel


  Kim here sharing a card today!  I submitted this card to a magazine for publication but it was rejected, which means I get to share it with all of you! 

I transformed Bombshell Angel into a Steampunk Vampire. 
  Bombshell Angel has been inked up, stamped and colored with Copic markers.  Her dress, boots and gloves are from the Bombshell Clothing Die Cut Collection, cut out in black and patterned papers with my Silhouette Cameo.  Her hat was printed out, fussy cut and colored from Halloween Costume Digital Stamps.  The bats are from Holiday Accessory.   
   With my Silhouette Cameo, I cut out the coffin card base, moon, corset, and inside coffin files from SVGCuts "Elmhurst Hollow" SVG Kit. I thought this corset card would look great with Bombshell Angel.
I also stamped some of the bats from Holiday Accessory on the inside!
Here's the back of the card. I love this paper from Graphic45. I think this paper line looks fantastic with so many of the Bombshell stamp sets.

Happy Bombshell Craftin!
- Kim

Supplies:
-Bombshell Stamps - Bombshell Angel, Holiday Accessory, Halloween Costume Digital Stamp Set,  Bombshell Clothing Die Cut Collection
-Silhouette Cameo
-SCAL3 
-SVGCuts.com - Elmhurst Hollow SVG Kit
-Cardstock - Bazzill (black for corset); Graphic 45 - Steampunk Spells (patterned; solids)
-Inks - Copics, Tsukineko Memento, Colorbox
-Eyelets - Recollections
-Ribbon - Offray
-Lisa Pavelka's Steampunk Micro Elements (wheel on hat)
- Making Memories Eyelet Setter Tool

3 comments:

  1. She is Fabulous!! I love the corset coffin to the steampunk hat! Thanks for sharing ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Wonderful workmanship, great color choices, and love the papers you selected. Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete