full screen background image

Saturday 14 December 2013

Holiday Party Bombshell

I haven't been posting for a few weeks as I went out for carpal tunnel surgery.  I'm still heeling, but still functioning with my right hand while coddling my left hand.   So I made a clean and simple card to keep things easier.   I really like CAS cards and often aspire to make CAS cards, but don't always achieve that aspiration.  Hopefully I did this time.    So here she is.... my Holiday Bombshell.



This Bombshell Angel is stamped with Rich Cocoa Memento ink and colored with Copics.   The dress is cut using my e-cutter with MTC software using the Bombshell Clothing digital die cut file. 


The Bombshell's Santa hat is from the Bombshell Stamps Holiday Accessory set.  It's stamped, the red is colored with Copics and the fuzzy white stuff is this great medium called Liquid Applique that puffs up when heated with a heat gun. 


The designer printed papers are from My Mind's Eye and Recollections.   The silver layer is Canson and the white cardstock is Neenah with a Hammermill white cardstock card base.   Some dimensional foam tape is used to pop up this gorgeous gal from the card base.   Lastly, the embossing is created using an embossing folder by Darice.   

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgoues! Love the cute polka dot dress, santa hat and the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete