full screen background image

Thursday 20 March 2014

Girl's Ruin

Hi everyone! Leslie here, Bombshell's Ms. March, sharing a project I created using the awesome Girl's Ruin stamp set and the awesome Bombshell February sketch. I absolutely love sketches and was kind of sad that I didn't get to play with this one last month, so I made time specifically for it this week!


For details and a couple more photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap!

And remember, I'm hosting this month's Bombshell challenge... I'm challenging you to a good game of Bombshell Bingo, so come play with us! Link up your project HERE! You may use any company's stamps, but if you use Bombshell stamps, you'll get a second entry which will increase your chance of winning a $20.00 gift certificate to the Bombshell store!

No comments:

Post a Comment