full screen background image

Saturday 22 March 2014

Still time to Play Bombshell Bingo!!!!

Hi guys. I hope you are having a great weekend. I was travelling earlier this month and didn't have time to get in my project for Ms. March' Pin Up Challenge. It was a game of Bingo and I LOVE Bingo. SAD FACE.

But here I am with my BINGO combination.



The Bingo card is below:



I went diagonally! My first element in the B column is Lace - I cut a piece of black lace and wound it up to make a flower. To hold it in place I added the crystal as the center. The I column is the fancy border. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch I have. I like the little bit left on the ends. To me it gives it a bit of a finality.  Then I got a Free Space - because WHO Doesn't like Free. :-)

Then G - that is Butterflies - I used Butterfly Dreams for the two butterflies I used. Because I knew that I was using Black and white predominantly I thought they needed to be very colorful. So I used RV0x, BG0X and YG0x series to color them. The final square in my diagonal bingo was embossing. For this I used Versamark on the inside of one side of an embossing folder. I then very carefully placed my paper and then ran it through my Embossing tool... Once done I quickly added clear EP on it and heat embossed it. It gives a black DP like look to it with the matte and shiny making it look really cool.

OK... So now why don't you try your hand at Bombshell BINGO. You do not have to use a Bombshell image to enter, and you get a chance at wining some!

Til later - TATA!

Alaine

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The butterflies and embossed background are amazing! Thanks for playing, Alaine! ;)

    ReplyDelete