full screen background image

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Ms. April Does Earth Day!

Hello! Betsie, Ms. April, here. Have you created anything in honor of Earth Day? It was celebrated yesterday on this blog. Today I am sharing with you my project for it. I created a mini album for my trip I recently took to Georgia. I used an old piece of cardboard as my base and pages. I also incorporated scraps of paper I had in my junk pile (I love my junk pile).

 I was giddy with excitement because I got the Tattoo Font set the day I was putting it together! It works great with a circle punch.
 I used a few envelopes I had in my stash to house my pictures from the trip.

I never know what to do with the cute little pins, so I just stuck them in the flower I made with my left over Primas.

It was fun tearing apart the cardboard, misting, inking and distressing it some more. I also had fun coloring in the BOMBSHELLS and adding a bit of glitter and liquid glass. I must confess that I do believe this is the coolest mini album I have ever made.

Until next time -- HAPPY CRAFTING!

2 comments:

  1. fabulous! love the glittered shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Absolutely fantabulous!!! Seriously brilliant!

    ReplyDelete